respect the privacy of our newsletter subscribers, customers, contacts,
those who answer our surveys, and those who fill out our
questionnaires. It is our policy:
1. Choice and Consent: To respect the purpose for which our site visitors gave us information.
We give users choice and consent over how their personal information is
used, and remove names immediately upon request.
2. Third Party Use: To not sell, rent, or loan our subscriber or customer lists to third
parties for e-mail marketing. We never allow third parties any other
use of these subscriber lists.
3. Unsubscriptions: To send our information only to those who request them (that is,
opt-in). We immediately unsubscribe those who request it through
convenient unsubscribe links in every e-mailing. Our welcome message to
subscribers and every issue of our newsletters/e-zines clearly explain
how to unsubscribe. We keep our subscription lists as clean as possible
to prevent obsolete e-mail addresses to take unnecessary bandwidth.
4. Security: To store subscriber and password files with personal information in a
secure manner. We store such files in areas not accessible to Web
browsers, behind password protection and firewalls, or off-line.
5. Termination: To continue this policy beyond the termination of our company. If a
majority portion of the assets of our company were to be acquired by
another organization, that might include our subscriber and other
lists, but only as part of a clear agreement binding that organization
information collected on our sites, please contact us and we will reply